Terms of Business
- Confirmation of Bookings: We are very happy to take your booking request online, email, or through one of our Account Managers. Availability for a particular course can always be checked by telephone but no reservation can be confirmed verbally.
- The terms of business (in part or in their entirety) may be superseded by special terms for promotions and campaigns. Such alterations may include (but are not limited to) payment terms, booking periods, cancellation clauses and booking conditions. No promotional offer may be used in conjunction with any other standard or promotional offer available at the time.
- For the avoidance of doubt, we will only provide services on these terms (which may be amended from time to time), to the exclusion of all other terms including any put forward by you. In the absence of express acceptance, your request for or acceptance of delivery of any course constitutes acceptance of these terms.
- Payment: When written confirmation of your booking is received, we will send an acknowledgement and raise an invoice for the agreed course fees. The invoice is payable in full within 30 days of the invoice date.
- All our courses are non-residential: Fees include lunch and refreshments throughout the day and all conference facilities during the day. They do not include any overnight accommodation.
- Cancellations made within 35 days of a course start date, or cancellation of an already transferred course will be subject to the full course fee being charged and refunds/credits cannot be applied. You may send substitute delegates in the booked delegates place, please inform us of any delegate substitutions. Cancellations received more than 35 days in advance of the course are subject to a £35 cancellation fee. If a cancellation is made on bookings that form part of an offer, any discounts applied to the courses within that offer would no longer be valid and the terms of the offer would be removed with full amount payable on the courses to be attended.
- Transfers: Bookings transferred to an alternative course date up to 35 days before a course start date will be subject to a £35 transfer fee. Any transfers made within 35 days of the course start date will be subject to the full course fee being charged and refunds/credits cannot be applied. You may send substitute delegates in the booked delegates place, please inform us of any delegate substitutions.
- Software: Any software provided by us is loaded and used at your own risk. We shall accept no responsibility for damage to your computer hardware or applications including any virus obtained via the internet.
- You may not copy or make adaptions or variations of any software provided to you by us without our prior consent.
- Nothing in these terms shall limit our liability for:
a) Death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors; or
b)Fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
Nor shall anything in these terms limit our liability to consumers to the extent that such liability cannot lawfully be limited, or restrict a consumer’s statutory rights.
- Subject to clause 10 above, we shall not be liable to you, whether in contract or tort (including negligence) for breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, arising under or in connection with our contract with you for:
a) Loss of profits, loss of sales or business, loss of agreement or contracts, loss of anticipated savings, loss of use of corruption of software, data or information or loss of damage to goodwill; and
b) Any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- Subject to clauses 10 and 11 above, our total liability to you, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty or otherwise, arising under or in connection with our contract with you shall be limited to the amount paid by you in respect of the of the course in relation to which such liability had arisen.
- Booking Information: All fees include course notes. All courses are non-residential. Responsibility for booking accommodation rests with the delegate. Fees are quoted exclusive of VAT, which will be added to invoices at the prevailing rate. Full joining instructions will be sent to you before the course. All dates and fees are correct at the time of going to press. TACK International Limited and TACK UK Training Limited reserve the right to change them at any time without notice.
- Pricing Mistakes: It is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the products we sell may be incorrectly priced. We will normally check prices before accepting your order so that, where the product’s correct price at your order date less than our stated price at your order date, we will charge the lower amount. If the products correct price at your order date is higher than the price stated to you, we will contact you for your instructions before we accept your order. If we accept and process your order where a pricing error is obvious and unmistakable and could reasonably have been recognised by you as a mispricing, we may end the contract, refund you any sums you have paid and require the return of any goods provided to you.
- Course Numbers: If delegate numbers are not sufficient to guarantee the best delegate experience, we reserve the right to cancel any course up to 30 days before the start date of the course without penalty. Any accommodation, transport, or other associated costs incurred by you more than 30 days before the course date will not be covered by us in the event of a course cancellation. You will be notified in the event of a cancellation with a minimum of 30 days’ notice prior to the course start date.
- Personal Information that you provide to us will be used to:
a) Supply our service to you
b) To process your payment for the service; and
c) If you agreed to this during the order process, to give you information about similar services or courses that we provide, but you may stop receiving that at any time by contacting us; and
d)We will only give your personal data to third parties where the law either requires or allows us to do so.
- Each party undertakes to the other:
a)Not to use the other parties Confidential Information except for the performance of a booking; and
b) To keep the other parties Confidential Information confidential and not to disclose it to another person.
Confidential information shall mean any information identified as confidential or of a confidential nature disclosed (whether before or after the date of the parties contracting and whether in writing, in electronic format, verbally or by any other means and whether directly or indirectly) by or on behalf of one party to the other including, but not limited to, course materials provided by us to you.
- Neither party will be liable for any failure to perform the services booked due to a cause beyond its reasonable control, such as natural disasters, acts of war or terrorism.
- If any provision or part of a provision of these terms is found to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable, then that provision or part provision will be deemed to be severed from the terms to the extent necessary for the remainder of the terms to be legal, valid and enforceable, and the rest of the terms will remain in full force and effect.
- These terms are between two independent contracting parties and do not create any form of special relationship, whether employer/employee, principal/agent or otherwise.
- These terms are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with English law, and the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the English Courts.